A very warm welcome to our Team!
We know that starting a new job is a really exciting time so, we have put together a helpful list to let you know what to expect in your first month with us.
- You will receive a welcome email telling you about what to expect in the first few weeks;
- An offer letter and pre employment check documents will come via email through Docusign to complete before you start;
- Your company induction will be on your first working day and will be held at our training facility in Croydon;
- You will get a great overview of the Company and learn about working for PFAS and your benefits;
- At your induction your photo will be taken for your ID badge, don't forget to smile!
- We realise this will be information overload but don't worry there will be time set aside for you to read, digest and ask any questions you may have;
- For clinical colleagues you will also receive an email containing your IAS Elearning log in details. You can start this immediately or time is allocated during your first week to complete;
- You will begin your stage 2 residential training on your second week at our training facility in Croydon.
- On completion of your stage 2 training your manager will discuss the various stages of training through your probationary period and agree objectives to achieve.
- You will have regular reviews with your manager, who is there to support you and your development
- You will complete your DSE Work station Self-Assessment and send to our Health and Safety team